- What types of careers already exist?
- If there is a job I would like to do that doesn't already exist, is it something that is marketable to the world, is it realistic? Could I do this as a hobby, a second job, or a complete career?
- How much money do these jobs provide? Is that enough for me?
- What types of jobs fit my work style?
- What would I like and dislike about these jobs?
- What training is required for different jobs
Let's find your fit in Naviance
- Discover the best jobs for you with the powerful system of Holland career codes. This free test will identify your strongest career interest among six occupational themes: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional (a.k.a. RIASEC).
- You'll discover your top interest area and what that means for you. You'll also learn how you scored in the other 5 interest areas. Finally, you'll see a list of suggested careers based on your interest profile.
HOLLAND CAREER PHOTO TEST